What Our Clients Say About Us
I've put together a "Top Ten" list as to why I'm grateful Libby found such super Realtors for our 12 Garden Road, Ross home:
1) You each bring a wonderful balance of friendliness and professionalism to your work.
2) You managed to keep the big picture in mind while attending, with great energy, to minute details--from a broken windowpane to chipped paint to burned out light bulbs and missing fan controllers.
3) You kept us informed each step of the way and made sure Chuck, Libby, and I were on board for a whole range of decisions.
4) You showed top-notch insight in valuing the home and predicting the final sales price. (I gladly lost the bet on that one!)
5) You located friendly, competent, dedicated professionals for one important job after another: Beth and her mom’s staging may top the list, but we also marvel at the transformation outside by Alfonso and his crew, as well as all the painting and electrical work.
6) The decision to arrange for all those inspections prior to the listing, I now realize, helped make the quick sale possible.
7) You provided us with outstanding support and guidance as we considered the offers on the house. This was one of the many times when we realized we were very fortunate to have not one, but two, dedicated (and super-honest) Realtors on our side.
8) You both were extremely sensitive to the nostalgia and power of memories as we said "good-bye" to the old family home.
9) You saw the uniqueness of this house and lot. That, plus the staging of the children's rooms, must have played a major role in attracting our ultimate buyers.
10) You are each such caring and friendly people that it was a delight to work with you. I know our goal was business-oriented, but somehow there was plenty of laughter and fun along the way--and we thank you for that.
- Jim, Chuck and Libby Wright, Ross, CA
We worked with Annie and Honey over a period of several years to find our new home. Both are incredibly knowledgeable, honest, and patient - never pushy about a property. They offered frank opinions on any/all aspects of properties and ALWAYS had our best interests in mind. Annie and Honey were extraordinarily thorough and efficient throughout the entire buying process - from negotiations to inspections to close. We cannot recommend them enough!
- Doug and Carol Lee, Tiburon, CA
I just purchased a house through Honey Nachman and Annie Wooster. I just wanted to let the office manager know how wonderful they were to work with! We felt that they had a perfect grasp of what we were looking for. Also, they were extremely attentive, thorough and professional. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of service we received! Thanks from the Weinsheimers.
- Eve and Kurt Weinsheimer, Sausalito, CA
We had the best experience working with Annie and Honey and highly recommend them. Consummate professionals, they were always reachable, incredibly knowledgeable of every listing in our price range, proactive with pocket listings, and most importantly, really understood what we were looking for, so never wasted our time. Once we finally got into contract, we felt very supported throughout a tricky situation and that they had our best interests in heart. As much as I love our house, I would love to work with them again!
- Elizabeth Olson Sutro, Ross, CA
How can we thank you enough? First of all for helping us out of contract on a house in Mill Valley where we discovered apartment buildings being built on the perimeter of our lot. But more importantly for showing us a house that you knew we would love even though we initially said no to being as far North as Ross. I don’t think we would have ever found something that we love as much as we love our house in any other Marin town. So thank you for listening to us and making us listen to you. You guys are the best. Your energy, ability to stay focused and calm, and most importantly your negotiating skills make you excellent at what you do. We not only consider you great real estate agents, but are happy that you are our friends.
- Paige and Chad Meuse, Ross CA
We had some familiarity with Marin when my wife and I decided to explore moving out of San Francisco, however, not enough to make an informed decision. We wanted someone who could really help us learn the many nuances and ultimately find the place for us. In no time after meeting Annie and Honey, we knew we were in great hands and that absolutely remained the case throughout the entire process! They spent whatever time was necessary, educating us about the different areas and taking time to fully understand our needs. When we found the right property, they walked my wife and me through the various steps, with great patience and always a smile. I cannot say enough about, not only their level of expertise and professionalism, but also their genuine care and concern in ensuring a fantastic outcome for our family....so much so, that we feel fortunate to count them as two wonderful new friends. Tatiana Goldstein and --- Ed Schaffer, Mill Valley, CA
As first time home-buyers, the prospect of owning a home in Marin was both exciting and overwhelming. Honey and Annie’s wonderful amalgamation of warmth, honesty, humor, and savvy helped guide us to our home where we are raising our two children. Ever willing to answer even the simplest, and sometimes silliest, question with a compassionate and seasoned ear, Annie and Honey helped two novices wade through the search, contract, inspection and closing, giving us recommendations and even a helpful checklist to smooth over any bumps in the road. We can’t thank them enough!
- Ben and Libby Molland, Corte Madera, CA
Annie & Honey are at the very top of their game in Marin County which is why they are among the top performing realtors to work with. They combine their deep market expertise with their willingness to give honest & trustworthy advice to their clients. Through their decades of experience, they have seen it all. They guide you & advise you, without error or surprise, from the moment you evaluate a property through the day you close on your new home. Equally as important, their peers on the other end of their deals consistently want to work with them given their track record of efficient & honest deal making. My husband & I recommend them without hesitation, and we enthusiastically endorse them for any buyer at any price point.
- Amy Rabe, Corte Madera, CA
Annie Wooster and Honey Nachman of Coldwell Banker is the team you want working for you! The pair is hardworking, seasoned real estate professionals that will take your home search to heart. They work extremely hard at what they do and are a wealth of knowledge of the San Francisco and Marin County markets. We were 100% pleased by their dedication to helping us find our dream house and realized in the process this is not just a job for them, it’s something they really enjoy and are very good at- they are strategic and will always have your best interest in mind.
- Cynthia Pillsbury, Larkspur, CA